Nigerian forum: Religion - WHAT DOES YOUR RELIGION SAYS ABOUT YOU AND YOUR NEXT GENERATION?
Share this topic
8 Oct 2014 00:37

Every well cultured people from various homes are well brought up intents of various background, nuns, believes, functions and so many more in their ways of believing. But I must advise that culture or religion shouldn't be for the home base alone I think that parents should not engage their children or grownup ones to avoid other people from other region because if everyone keeps tracing how and how we came to be it will leave we all a deep mysteries of wondering......( Love, Religion,Culture) are magnetic kind of strong glue that can bring different tribes to marry, date, friend and regular associate to one another.... Please let you and I cultivate an habit of showing more concern and attention to people of different cultures as well.

Edited by presskissboy1 / 8 Oct 2014 13:48
8 Oct 2014 11:21

The article is a nice one but there are many grammatical anomaly which made it not properly comprehensible, however, u tried but next time, choose ur English, use simpler vocabulary it's better for easier communication. Thanks

8 Oct 2014 11:32
Post is hidden!
8 Oct 2014 13:49

Yeah thanks for observing.

8 Oct 2014 23:11

I lik ur coment. U do wel

10 Oct 2014 01:09

Is a gud one.

10 Oct 2014 11:16

am born in christian home also am born again christian and all generation is God dat wil serve