Share this topic
6 Oct 2014 23:50

What are the probabilities of success in a distant relationship ..?
-Mature minds only please.

Edited by Mi7 / 6 Oct 2014 23:51
7 Oct 2014 09:41

For me let me say probability is 100% depending on am individual, distance its doest nt matter once der is trust nd understanding though temptatin mite come

7 Oct 2014 09:42

Distance in r/ship is not good cos is affecthng both parties

7 Oct 2014 12:03

distance is nothing in any relationship,is depend the way you handle it but to be come successful you most build your relationship on trust,honest,caring,love and know how to forgive and forget your partner mistake

7 Oct 2014 12:15

distance no Mata...ur hrt n personality mataz a lot..

7 Oct 2014 13:42

I av been in such situation nd we were able 2 balance it 4 almst 4yrs.So it al depends on how sincere nd devoted are u.

7 Oct 2014 14:59

distsnce doesnt matter in relationship but the main tinz is to trust,care,honest,truthful,straighforward,commitment n always communicate each other.....bcoz some people dont like closing relationship in other to abstain from disturbance in their dream/field

7 Oct 2014 16:27

THE DISTANCE BETWEEN TWO HEART IS NOT THE MAJOR FACTOR.IF YOU ARE BUILDING YOUR RELATIONSHIP ON GENIUE,TRUE AND TRUST AGAPE LOVE,YOU WILL DEFINATELY GET THE TOTAL PERCENTAGE OF LOVE I.E100%.
RELATIONSHIP DOES NOT DIE A NATURAL DEATH BUT IS MURDERED BY EGO AND PRIDE.

7 Oct 2014 16:36

1. Communication..... a. long distance relationship requires communication

2. Trust..... trust ur spouse no matter what
3. Love...... No matter the temptation coming frm oda guys or. Ladies, remain focus
4. Contentment...... be okay. with what ever u av

7 Oct 2014 16:38

It equires mutual trust, that is all!

7 Oct 2014 17:15

D probability is 1oo percent cos i tink wen u re in a distance relationship all u need is to be matured, determined, dnt dare cheat each oda @ all, trust one anoda, and d most very important part of it is to keep ur communication flowing. Sooo distance is not a barrier in a relationship.

7 Oct 2014 18:36

Is 101% when there is trust between d two party. Is possible to be in d same town with ur partner yet everything is still under suspect.

7 Oct 2014 18:49

Love is d greatest.if u love sum1,u wil nt hurt d person or cheat d psin

8 Oct 2014 01:24

LOVE has nothing to do wt distance r/ship... it is a waste of time...if there is love making, it is only 40% success. all of you are pretending, why the girl/man is there loving you, you are busy sleeping wt hundreds of girls/guys...when he or she visits you..you pretend that you love her/him. can you stay for one week or month, without a lady/guy on your bed? that 40% has to do wt love making, without that, it is 0% because no one can love or keep a girl or man in a distant r/ship without love making...its not possible. its a lie.

8 Oct 2014 09:46

Quote by aniet5
distance no Mata...ur hrt n personality mataz a lot..

Correct

8 Oct 2014 11:31

need excess gigabyte/megabyte visit www.bitloaded.ml ...

10 Oct 2014 03:42

it doesn't matter d distance, as long as there's love, care, communication, understandin, trust, honesty, good will, transparency, it doesn't matter d distance, as long as d love is true