Nigerian forum: Health - infidelity in marriage
Share this topic
6 Oct 2014 21:02

SHOULD IT BE FORGIVEN OR NOT

7 Oct 2014 09:53

Infidelity, infidelity, infidelity hummmmm, for me most espacial on the women side there some dat can 4given nd der ar some dat can't bin 4given. Let luk @ it frm dz angle a woman who is married now aving xtra affairs outside for me once she caught one shuld just let go cos if care is nt taken such woman will eventually kill d man, I wnt to believe is nt against d will of God to let go of such a woman fornicatn.

7 Oct 2014 12:17

peepz..no Mata wat..he/shi sud b 4givin..

7 Oct 2014 13:14

I've seen a situation were d woman is 4given but she still continues, in such a case wot shud d man or his children do?

7 Oct 2014 13:56

nomatter what the couple did to each other,later should be forgiving

7 Oct 2014 18:35

It shud b 4given.cus mayb u r d cus of d infedility.evry1 has a match.if u mary ur own wife/husband,he or she wil nt luk outside.

7 Oct 2014 18:39

Trust and Forgiveness is d key

Edited by obj2000 / 7 Oct 2014 18:40
7 Oct 2014 18:50

"forgiveness is not a character of the weak,forgiveness is a virtue of the strong in heart".infidelity in marriage should not be judged publicly but in private.conscience is the silent voice of God,if we have a clear conscience in everything we do,then all is well.

7 Oct 2014 18:56

Is a bad character for any married woman to av an extra affair. Quiting is nt d best solution there are alot of punishment for such case.

7 Oct 2014 18:57

Is a bad character for any married woman to av an extra affair. Quiting is nt d best solution there are alot of punishment for such case.

8 Oct 2014 00:58

if she didnt have a child for me...i will divoice her...if she had a child for me, i will forgive her after this practical... i.e.. i will lock her inside my room, make love to her In Different Styles for 12hours without break... after this, She Will not go for another man again...i will make sure that i make love to her every hour of a day.

8 Oct 2014 16:54

Doctor pls dont forget that she's only a mere human being and a weak vessel in that matter, so temper justice with mercy