Nigerian forum: Romance & Friendship - LOVE AND ACHIEVEING GOAL
Share this topic
2 Oct 2014 19:29

PLEASE WAT SHOULD I DO ?!!!!!!! AM A YOUNG LADY DAT JUST FINISH MY ND PROGRAM IN D POLYTECNIC IBADAN, GOIN FOR MY IT,BASE IN LAGOS, MY MOTHER STRUGGLED TO BRING ME TO DIS LEVEL, AND I DO NOT THINK SHE WANT TO GO FURTHER FOR NOW,I AM HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WIT A GUY THAT SCHOOL IN D SAME STATE BUT DIFFERENT SCHOOL, AND ALSO HAV A MARRIED MAN WHO HAPPENS TO B MY LECTURER, HELPER AND ARISTO, THIS MAN WANT ME TO COME UNDERGO MY IT IN HIS ORGANIZATION AS HIS SECRETARY IN D SAME AREA MY BOYFRIEND IS SCHOOLIN, AND HE IS ALSO PAYIN MY ACCOMMODATION DURING THIS IT PERIOD ,AFTER MY IT HE ALSO PROMISED TO SPONSOR MY HND PROGRAM, THERE IS NO WAY THEY WON'T MEET DURING THIS PERIOD, REMEMBER!! I NEED A GOOD RELATIONSHIP THAT COULD LEAD TO MARRIAGE AND ALSO NEED TO GO FOR MY HND PROGRAM SOON, PLS ADVICE ME ON WAT TO DO, SHOULD I TURN DOWN MY ARISTO OFFER AS A SECRETARY AND LEAVE FOR LAGOS FOR MY IT AND FORGET ABOUT CONTINUIN MY HND FOR NOW OR ACCEPT IT AND LOOSE MY BOYFRIEND

3 Oct 2014 09:44

follow ur heart,ur heart is always right

3 Oct 2014 11:33

Pls dear are u born again,remember ur mother struggle first allow God in ur life. God say seek first the kingdom of god and his righteousness and every other things wil be added to u. GODBLEs

3 Oct 2014 11:35

I Tink Dis Is Vilvid. Compare A Man Wt A Guy. Money Or Wealth Is Nt Luv. Besides D Guy Might Come 2 Greater Dan Dis Man 2moro. Sucx Has No Limit. Dnt B Freak Wt Wat Any Man Has 2day. Maintain Ur Real Luv So U Can Av Apy Home. Shalom

3 Oct 2014 16:54

i guess u should 4get abt the man offer n continue ur life with ur decent bf bcoz i guess dat could lead to future tango n also to always rmb ur mum struggle over u bcoz dat aristo man cant marry u but to just make u his bedmate n always ve fear of god in ur heart

3 Oct 2014 22:20

Follo ur hrt my dear d future is urs

4 Oct 2014 15:23

Pray 2 god . Bt in d other hand dey both render help. Folow yor boyfriend nd helpers of destiny will cone yor way sister

4 Oct 2014 19:40

No matter wot we say here, the decision still lies wt you cos its your life.....but does the man wants to marry you or just want to turn you to an empty cargo for ur future husband all in d name of helping you ......and don't u tnk you can do without him now....you can av a PT prog and if youth service is a must for you there are pt jobs or buying n selling to see urself tru hnd.

6 Oct 2014 02:09

Tell it to God, d bible says, cast all ur burden to d Lord, & He will sustain u....