Share this topic
26 Feb 2014 06:53

need a good ans

26 Feb 2014 09:02

I don't know....I never get married

26 Feb 2014 20:01

I never get married,but divours without reason is a sin

27 Feb 2014 09:19

y wud 2 lovers divorce each other without a reason,their divorcment z based on attitude

18 Mar 2014 13:48

Befor u see 2 luvs get a devoced check em out very well d woman is always at fault. Am not saying men don't do wrong in a relationship but Some women tends to want to comand their husband which any man in his corect sense will never take. Some women will even want to go as far as dating anoda man just bicus dey fund out dat their husband has an extra marital affiar. But forgeting dat a man is presented to marry nd to show d world dat he has 10 wifeis. But woman can't even bost of 2 husband in africa.

3 Apr 2014 14:47

Bcos bible fortell dat in the last day love for many will cool off beside many couple ignore bible principles on marriage.

24 May 2014 01:02

Divorce in marriage happens cos of misundastnding. Though i'm nt married bt i see divorce as lack of enof patience to endure wateva d chalenges mite be

25 May 2014 21:40

Anyth could lead 2 divorce but which ever one is a again.

26 May 2014 08:34

Most tym it coms 4rm d parents pary u don't fall a part 2 it

17 Oct 2014 14:22

You can never be independent when someone has the power to tell you how many hours you must work.

One of the Personal Entrepreneurial Characteristics (PEC) that makes a big different between a successful entrepreneur and an unsuccessful one is opportunity seeking. That is seeking, recognizing and acting on new business opportunities.

Most of the big businesses today were small ones of yesterday. Many of the small ones today will be giants a few years from now.

WHAT ARE THE MERITS THIS BUSINESSES,YOU CAN START WITH LESS THAN N20,000.

From our own experience,they include the following:

1.Low start up capital.

2.You can operate them from home.

3.Your operational cost is low.

4.You can conveniently earn income a thousand fold higher than your present earning.

5.You can keep your present job and do some of these businesses on part time.

6.They lead you to becoming your own boss.

7.The men and women who own these businesses cannot be sacked. Each is a top executive - the ruler of his own little empire, and the architect of his own fortune.

Bread production
Plantain chip and Chin-chin/
Groundnut production
Cashew Production
Making of cakes and Snacks
Wine production
Candle making
Chalk making
Fruit Juice production
Yoghourt production and cream production
Selling of Ice Block
Detergent Production
Bagged water and table
Body Cream Production
Hair food Production
Soap Production
Liquid Soap Production
Air Freshner Production
Lip Balm Production
Insecticide Production...Many More.....

We have over 50 businesses and The training cuts across different segment of the economy to include,Agriculture,Manufacturing, Retail Industry, Telecommunication. retails and Wholesale Businesses..For more Business idea and discussion and to learn how to make varieties of this products ..

Contact us

Email: rittcriss@yahoo.com
call us: 08071554781

Join out facebook community page @ I PAY MYSELF (https://www.facebook.com/groups/249338271922865/) or add any of our admin on facebook: Rit Cris , Chris Tender.

Note:

Act Now! Nothing happens without action. Do not procrastinate, make Hay while the Sun Shines.

******We Give out free ebook to our clients