Nigerian forum: Phones, gadgets and apps - BlackBerry Storm phones specs in Naija
Share this topic
29 Aug 2014 15:20

BlackBerry Storm (BB 9500 and 9530) are outstanding handsets of the manufacturer. They were highly anticipated before release and the reviews are very different.

First of all, the phone lacks physical keyboard, which we are used to find in all other BlackBerry devices. The Storm has a 3.25 inch 360 x 480 pixels touchscreen and a SurePress capacitive touchscreen replacing the usual trackball. The device offers an on-screen keyboard, which can be QWERTY or . Some find it way more convenient, while others say it's not a real BlackBerry without a physical keyboard. Well, it's up to you to decide.

The phone has many business-oriented features, such as extensive email support, wireless email, organiser, corporate data access, instant messaging. It is a perfect device, if you need a reliable phone with a long-lasting battery. However, BlackBerry Storm 9500 does not support Wi-fi. If you definitely need it, choose BlackBerry Storm 9530. This one difference between devices is a big deal to many buyers.

Of course, the mobile is a perfect entertainment phone. The camera is 3.2 MP with video capability, auto focus, 2x digital zoom, and flash. The device has a great built-in Media player, which supports various audio and video formats. You can store your files in internal 1GB memory, or add a microSD memory card up to 32GB.

If you are looking for a cheap and reliable smartphone, BlackBerry Storm is worth your attention. This completely great handset is available in stores, e-shops, or market places for fairly cheap prices.

What do you think about a BlackBerry without physical keyboard?

31 Aug 2014 18:23

pls help how do i download bbm on my bold9930 verizon product.

1 Sep 2014 17:58

BB Bold5 black colour for sale,in a good condition nd working perfectly!!!!contact -_::me:: on 08034025956 for sale in osogbo

7 Sep 2014 11:44
Post is hidden!
8 Sep 2014 02:21

what will be de cost of black berry bold 5