Nigerian forum: Phones, gadgets and apps - BlackBerry Torch 9850 specs and price Nigeria
Share this topic
29 Aug 2014 11:31

BlackBerry Torch 9850 is one of the most powerful and outstanding BlackBerry devices out there. Due to its outstanding features and cheap price, the smartphone is one of the most popular handsets in Nigeria.

The Torch 3 came out with an improved BlackBerry OS 7 version installed. The operating system is praised for technical improvements like voice enabled search, NFC, much faster and more convenient performance. In fact, none of earlier BlackBerry devices can be updated to this version of BB OS.

As always, BlackBerry puts users satisfaction in the first place. It offers several types of keyboards: touch screen with on-screen keyboard (QWERTY and SureType) and slide-out backlit QWERTY keyboard. Torch 9850 has a great 3.7-inch transmissive TFT touchscreen, which was the largest BlackBerry screen until BlackBerry Z10 came out. Not only does the Torch 3 have a great screen, but camera improvements are also noticeable. The camera is 5 MP and can record 720p HD video.

BlackBerry Torch 9850 is a very powerful phone. It contains a super fast 1.2 GHz processor, 768 MB RAM, and 4GB memory. Such parameters ensure very fast and smooth performance. It makes the model a great phone for all: work, entertainment, communication.

BlackBerry Torch 9850 has everything, what a solid smartphone must have. It is powerful, very convenient, and has outstanding design. Furthermore, the price is fairly cheap. You can find both fairly used and brand new models of this great phone in supermarkets, online stores, or market places like Mobofree.com!

29 Aug 2014 16:20

Nice phone sha,but I've always preferred the previous torches,i.e 1&2.

29 Aug 2014 22:48

SEBAGO MOCCASSIN FOR 5000
Hot Deal.Sebago Moccasin shoe.Various Colours and Sizes for just 5000.Nationwide delivery
Read More:
http://openadnation.com/social/924/27671

30 Aug 2014 02:58

ao much

10 Sep 2014 02:07

send me t d phone nw