Nigerian forum: Romance & Friendship - LOVE IS GOING BAD episode 1
Share this topic
21 Aug 2014 14:52

NB: FOR MATURED-MINDS ONLY
Hi folks , i have a gist for y'all and i want your intelligent opinions on this matter on ground ...
I have a friend who have been dating a lady for about 3yrs now ,he love this lady more than he loves himself and the lady also loves this guy unconditionally , as the matter of fact the lady is actually a rare gem,a precious stone so to say , thier relationship is almost as good as perfect only for something that is missing in the relationship

Ever since this guy have been dating this lady , everything have been depreciating on him , things are just movig from good to bad to worse now going worst , he was a kind of guy that forgets he has money kept somewhere for a long time and now he is a guy that checks his pockets if he can gather some cash... YEA ITS THAT BAD!!! , he was a guy with wheels and now he jumps on bike(okada)

This guy comes occasionally to ask for some cash from me and i try to give him cos hes a wonderful friend ,and one day he sat me down and he said " I AM RUNNING LOW IN BATTERY" lol , at first i thought he was talking about his phones battery cos i was laughing and he said this is not a joke and he explained in details to me , well i will cut the story short . He said things are not going well for him , people owe him and dont pay back , contracts always pass him by no matter how hard he trys to get the contract , he was in a state of meloncholy when he was explaining to me and i had to tell him to endure and pray harder and he should know that the economy melt down is really spreading round the globe so its a general issue , he was relieved and thanked me and we prayed together

A yr later , he sat me down again and he was so depressed and furious this time , and said to me that the economy cant just melt down everything , at least something must remain and at this junction i was so skeptical with a straight face and he said and i quote " GUY I OBSERVED THAT EACH TIME I AM EXPECTING CASH OR CONTRACT JOB AND MY SWEETHEART IS AROUND , THINGS ALWAYS GO SOUR AND BAD" when he said this i was so devastated and confused because this guy is supposed to get married to this lady in january 2015...

Actually i dont believe in this ONE STAR AFFECTS ANOTHER STAR crap but when he told me and one of our friends , i couldnt say anything then the other guy suggested he should go for spiritual advise in the church , and once again i dont believe in spiritual advise crap...lol i believe in praying alone to Jah in heaven

Folks this guy needs help , serious help what do you suggest i tell him ? Should he leave this lady ? Or what ? Please let the serious minded keep the suggestions coming

Thank you all

23 Aug 2014 10:06

Pls masterddon, Ȋ̝̊ think U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̣̥ friend really need †o consult a G̶̲̅ ̥̊o̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊d pastor †o shead more light †o his problem,bcos sometimes life is about conincidence,just let him see a G̶̲̅ ̥̊o̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊d pastor before he can Conclude on d gurl.

23 Aug 2014 12:14

Tell him to consoul his pastor

24 Aug 2014 10:14

IT IS MY BELIEVE THAT HE IS ONLY FACING TRIALS WHICH WILL PASS, JUST A MATTER OF TIME, ANYWAY IT MIGHT BE THAT THE WIFE TO BE ISTHE CAUSE YET NO MAN WAS CREATED BY GOD WITH BAD LUCK, JUST THAT MAYBE SOMEONE IS TRING TO STOP HER SHINE AND IT CAN ONLY BE ACHIEVED BY AFFECTING HIM. BUT PRAYERS CAN SOLV

24 Aug 2014 11:17

I ADVISE HIM 2 CONSULT SM STRONG ANOITED MEN OF GOD B4 TAKIN ANY DECISION ON DAT GAL

24 Aug 2014 14:10

I tnk d both of dem nid deliverance it mgt b dat sum1 s wrkin agnst him 2ru d lady in oder 2 stp him 4rm shinin.let them meet a strng pst 4 a hot praya.

24 Aug 2014 21:03

Quote by chybry
I tnk d both of dem nid deliverance it mgt b dat sum1 s wrkin agnst him 2ru d lady in oder 2 stp him 4rm shinin.let them meet a strng pst 4 a hot praya.

Lol both of them ? Deliverance? Really??

24 Aug 2014 21:06

Ok thank you folks , the fear I have is that there are fake clergy men out there , one cant point out the real one , what can you say about that

24 Aug 2014 21:48

If d gal is gud n dr relatnshp is next to perfect then dis is a trial wich wl fade away soon. Believe it or not, d problem might even be from both of them its either d enemy does not want her to get married or they do not want him to marry a good wife. If dat is d case n he leaves d gal it wl happen again n again until solution is found. So, i advice dey both consult a good man of God anyone dat asks them to bring money or buy things can't help them. He shud also confirm every messages from anoda pastor or pastors rememba d bible says from d mouth of two or three d truth shall be established. REMEMBER DAT CAREFUL IS D WATCHWORD COS MAJORITY OF OUR PASTORS ARE DECEIVERS AND CONFUSIONISTS.

24 Aug 2014 22:08

Quote by Twanda92
If d gal is gud n dr relatnshp is next to perfect then dis is a trial wich wl fade away soon. Believe it or not, d problem might even be from both of them its either d enemy does not want her to get married or they do not want him to marry a good wife. If dat is d case n he leaves d gal it wl happen again n again until solution is found. So, i advice dey both consult a good man of God anyone dat asks them to bring money or buy things can't help them. He shud also confirm every messages from anoda pastor or pastors rememba d bible says from d mouth of two or three d truth shall be established. REMEMBER DAT CAREFUL IS D WATCHWORD COS MAJORITY OF OUR PASTORS ARE DECEIVERS AND CONFUSIONISTS.

Thank you so much ...ill put that in mind

27 Aug 2014 11:50

That guy need prayer ooooooooo

2 Sep 2014 18:46

Quote by masterddon
NB: FOR MATURED-MINDS ONLY
Hi folks , i have a gist for y'all and i want your intelligent opinions on this matter on ground ...
I have a friend who have been dating a lady for about 3yrs now ,he love this lady more than he loves himself and the lady also loves this guy unconditionally , as the matter of fact the lady is actually a rare gem,a precious stone so to say , thier relationship is almost as good as perfect only for something that is missing in the relationship

Ever since this guy have been dating this lady , everything have been depreciating on him , things are just movig from good to bad to worse now going worst , he was a kind of guy that forgets he has money kept somewhere for a long time and now he is a guy that checks his pockets if he can gather some cash... YEA ITS THAT BAD!!! , he was a guy with wheels and now he jumps on bike(okada)

This guy comes occasionally to ask for some cash from me and i try to give him cos hes a wonderful friend ,and one day he sat me down and he said " I AM RUNNING LOW IN BATTERY" lol , at first i thought he was talking about his phones battery cos i was laughing and he said this is not a joke and he explained in details to me , well i will cut the story short . He said things are not going well for him , people owe him and dont pay back , contracts always pass him by no matter how hard he trys to get the contract , he was in a state of meloncholy when he was explaining to me and i had to tell him to endure and pray harder and he should know that the economy melt down is really spreading round the globe so its a general issue , he was relieved and thanked me and we prayed together

A yr later , he sat me down again and he was so depressed and furious this time , and said to me that the economy cant just melt down everything , at least something must remain and at this junction i was so skeptical with a straight face and he said and i quote " GUY I OBSERVED THAT EACH TIME I AM EXPECTING CASH OR CONTRACT JOB AND MY SWEETHEART IS AROUND , THINGS ALWAYS GO SOUR AND BAD" when he said this i was so devastated and confused because this guy is supposed to get married to this lady in january 2015...

Actually i dont believe in this ONE STAR AFFECTS ANOTHER STAR crap but when he told me and one of our friends , i couldnt say anything then the other guy suggested he should go for spiritual advise in the church , and once again i dont believe in spiritual advise crap...lol i believe in praying alone to Jah in heaven

Folks this guy needs help , serious help what do you suggest i tell him ? Should he leave this lady ? Or what ? Please let the serious minded keep the suggestions coming

Thank you all

i love you

6 Sep 2014 17:02

Thanks all for your contribution, season 2 for this story is out, check out what happened btw them...one love