Nigerian forum: Phones, gadgets and apps - Where to buy cheap BlackBerry Curve in Naija?
Share this topic
12 Aug 2014 15:25

BlackBerry Curve series phones have been popular in Naija since 2007, when the first model was launched. In total, 5 variants were released; 8300, 8310, 8320, 8330 and 8350i. Their specifications and prices are pretty different. However, there are several ways to get a BB Curve for cheap price in Naija.

There are various ways to buy a phone. You can buy it in a supermarket, purchase the phone from a reputable online store, or find a buyer in some Internet market place. Before deciding which way is the best for you, you have to consider your needs.

If you are looking for a brand new smartphone, supermarket is the traditional and mostly preferred place to go to. You will definitely find an unused phone without a scratch, which comes with a warranty. You will be able to choose from various models, colours, and the assistant will have answers to all the questions you might have. However, prices of new phones in the supermarkets are significantly higher. BlackBerry Curve 4 would cost around 40000 Naira.
(http://www.mobofree.com/nigeria/Phones-tablets-mobile-devices/Mobile-Phones?text=blackberry+curve+4)

There are various reputable online stores like Jumia. They offer a wide variety of goods, which are really good. Any BlackBerry curve model or color will be available there for lower prices. BlackBerry Curve 9360 costs 20000-25000 Naira in online stores. However, delivery might cost extra.

When it comes to online marketplaces, I really like MoboFree.com. It is a social marketplace, where you can always check the seller’s profile and buy from trusted people only. Moreover, you can exchange your old phone to a new one, which is a preferable deal for both sides.
If you are not sure what exactly you are looking for, you can compare different adverts, communicate with the sellers, and eventually, choose the best option for you. Prices of BlackBerry Curve 960 (4) range from 10000 Naira!! Check them out yourself: http://www.mobofree.com/nigeria/Phones-tablets-mobile-devices/Mobile-Phones?text=blackberry+curve+9360

12 Aug 2014 16:04

So much expensive I swear