Nigerian forum: Jobs and Career - 20 Business U can start with low Capital
Share this topic
24 Jul 2014 20:51

You can never be independent when someone has the power to tell you how many hours you must work.

One of the Personal Entrepreneurial Characteristics (PEC) that makes a big different between a successful entrepreneur and an unsuccessful one is opportunity seeking. That is seeking, recognizing and acting on new business opportunities.

Most of the big businesses today were small ones of yesterday. Many of the small ones today will be giants a few years from now.

WHAT ARE THE MERITS THIS BUSINESSES,YOU CAN START WITH LESS THAN N20,000.

From our own experience,they include the following:

1.Low start up capital.

2.You can operate them from home.

3.Your operational cost is low.

4.You can conveniently earn income a thousand fold higher than your present earning.

5.You can keep your present job and do some of these businesses on part time.

6.They lead you to becoming your own boss.

7.The men and women who own these businesses cannot be sacked. Each is a top executive - the ruler of his own little empire, and the architect of his own fortune.

Bread production
Plantain chip and Chin-chin/
Groundnut production
Cashew Production
Making of cakes and Snacks
Wine production
Candle making
Chalk making
Fruit Juice production
Yoghourt production and cream production
Selling of Ice Block
Detergent Production
Bagged water and table
Body Cream Production
Hair food Production
Soap Production
Liquid Soap Production
Air Freshner Production
Lip Balm Production
Insecticide Production...Many More.....

We have over 50 businesses and The training cuts across different segment of the economy to include,Agriculture,Manufacturing, Retail Industry, Telecommunication. retails and Wholesale Businesses..For more Business idea and discussion and to learn how to make varieties of this products ..

Contact us

Email: rittcriss@yahoo.com
call us: 08071554781

Join out facebook community page @ I PAY MYSELF (https://www.facebook.com/groups/249338271922865/) or add any of our admin on facebook: Rit Cris , Chris Tender.

Note:

Act Now! Nothing happens without action. Do not procrastinate, make Hay while the Sun Shines.

******We Give out free ebook to our clients

Edited by rithauzz / 17 Oct 2014 14:22
25 Jul 2014 10:46

That is nice one

25 Jul 2014 11:31

I have interest in that chalk making. But I'll be more delighted if you people have any training/seminar on piggery. I'll like to know your office address also

25 Jul 2014 13:18
Post is hidden!
25 Jul 2014 13:21
Post is hidden!
25 Jul 2014 15:52

If you good in writing and know your way around the internet, you can also go into blogging.

26 Jul 2014 02:24

The worst thing that can happen to a man is to be poor but still proud, to be very busy but still poor and broke, to always Pass Over Opportunities Repeatedly (POOR). All you need to re calibrate your financial destiny, increase your income or remain the way you are is to make a DECISION.
What would you do if you were introduced to an opportunity to earn for yourself N850, 000 and above every week? What would be your reaction? What would be your thought? What would you tell yourself? What would you do? What would be your decision? The answers to these are what make the difference between the wealthy and the poor because poor doesn’t mean you are broke but Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly. The poor never persists, but Big shots are small shots that keep shooting.
Receive information on the 21 century business that is changing lives and increasing incomes, no matter your wealth status. If you earn N600,000 every month, alot of us earn N3,4000,000 weekly.
Send a text to book a seat 08034362536
NOTE: IF YOU DON NOT HAVE THE HEART TO EARN THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS LEGITIMATELY IN THE SHORTEST POSSIBLE TIME, PLEASE DON’T RESPOND

28 Jul 2014 15:50

I do blog too but not everybody are computer literate nor can blog.......

28 Jul 2014 15:54

contact me when u are ready

2 Aug 2014 02:45

that's a nice list

10 Aug 2014 23:08

if u also was able to earn dat particular amount u wuln't b here ,u tnk evri 1 na maga?u ar using mouth 2 climb everest mountain big frauder go gather ur whole relative nd embrace d busines,u ar nt a good citizen of dis nation,if u cnt slv dia prblm dnt add 2 it pls.d money dat d whole relative cnt gather 4 a year no b #600,000,000 na 6 trillion per day. Find sumtin beta 2 do pls

17 Aug 2014 17:42

Start an importation business for as low as 10000naira here www.tripleclicks.com/13478085 .Tripleclicks is the best place to do business when it comes to buying online with thousands of great products at cheap and reasonable prices.Become a major supplier to retailers here in nigeria.Register with tripleclicks and tripleclicks keeps all your money save and secured in your tripleclicks account just like your bank account.learn more here at www.tripleclicks.com/13478085

Edited by akpanamasi440 / 17 Aug 2014 17:44
28 Aug 2014 18:52

You can become a TREVO distributor as low as 33,800 and still earn money in 8 ways. Call TREVO on 08027424011. All money transaction is done in the bank and ur teller is used for processing in TREVO office nationwide

28 Aug 2014 20:06

How true is this......please be sincere wt me.

28 Aug 2014 21:29

Worried about the economy?
Lose those worries by adding a second paycheck with Strong Future International. Get started FREE.
www.sfi4.com/14777988/FREE

28 Aug 2014 22:44

WebNetNaira is a financial empowerment scheme programme designed since 2006 but fully functional in 2009 to help Nigerians eliminate poverty and to create funds to help youcarry out some financial projects. WebnetNaira has come in a new dimension, to see every Nigerian leverage the internet. That is, to use the internet as an easy tool to making money online here in Nigeria. Click below to register
http://www.webnetnaira.com/register.php?id=pharmest

Edited by pharm.sam / 28 Aug 2014 22:46
17 Oct 2014 11:14

Helping hands international is an
empowerment-based- membership
program, a global empowerment
opportunity born out of passion for helping
the less privileged
Experience true Touch, as helping HANDS
International gives you the definite Touch
and help that indefinitely Empowers you
and the people around you.
Not only do we empower and Touch your
life, we work with you and through you to
help and empower other. - by simply
referring people(Family and friends) for
help and empowerment...... WELCOME TO
A WORLD OF ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES!
Now Is Your Turn To:
Be Empower For Success
Get Help For Better Life
Grab Opportunity For Financial Freedom
Help For The Less Privilege And The Needy
Get INTEREST FREE LOAN Without
Collateral
Brand New Car
House of Your Own
FREE LAPTOP
Free Int·l Trip Abroad
Child Educational Fund
Residual Income For Life
Come experience the most powerful and
impactful global opportunity ever created.
The Touch and the Empowerment that
comes to you is definite and is second to
none in the history of online opportunity.
We are here to change lives and to make
life easier – We Are The Future of home –
based business!!!
We create a heaven for you - our member,
and give you the type of life you deserves.
As our empowerment project progresses,
we crave for new development to make life
better for the less privilege and making
money easier for you - our help partner.
What we have done is to blend our passion
in the home based industry that has made
us who we are WITH our vision for
humanity to create genuine empowerment
and financial freedom for members and
non-members alike via a proven and
tested life changing opportunity.

17 Oct 2014 12:02

Helping hands international is multi marketing Scam

18 Oct 2014 15:44

Quote by rithauzz
contact me when u are ready

hey i am interested in blogging and i am also a good writer. my email; princeukwuoma@gmail.com and number 08169816523

20 Nov 2014 11:56

Gud ideas