Nigerian forum: Jokes - Amazing joke (click here)
Share this topic
11 Jul 2014 09:08

Hmmm, there was a day i was going to the market, the market is in different state and it is far away from my own state so i have to use canoe in the process of traveling, and in the name of marketing,
with me am with:
dog, food stuff, pineapple, apple, and drugs.

The rules of the river is that:

you are expected to carry only one (1) item and cross the river before coming back for the rest and you only have the freedom of passing twice only.

In front of the river there is a giant lion and at the back of the river there are snakes and scorpions.

If you were the one (1) what action will you take first and what will be your second action i.e your final action?_____

I NEED TWENTY COMMENTS FOR MORE AMAZING JOKES

Be the first of your friend's to comment here and if you get the answer correctly.
You will be rewarded, its free just give a trial......

11 Jul 2014 11:12

by tie of the rule immediately i will neglect it and wait till dey depart

11 Jul 2014 14:44

A Guy was standing beside a beautiful white latest hot camry.After his 15min. of his standing beside the car,he saw a beautiful sexy lady.He was attracted by her beauty and try to woo her by pretending as if he is the owner of the car.He pretends to make a call and stand swaggerly as a big rich guy in town when he saw the lady approaching to where he stand.He ask :"pls.can we talk to known each other bcos l love u?". The beautiful lady reply :"No,l am not in the mood.Get lost 4rm my standing camry car.

11 Jul 2014 14:45

A Guy was standing beside a beautiful white latest hot camry.After his 15min. of his standing beside the car,he saw a beautiful sexy lady.He was attracted by her beauty and try to woo her by pretending as if he is the owner of the car.He pretends to make a call and stand swaggerly as a big rich guy in town when he saw the lady approaching to where he stand.He ask :"pls.can we talk to known each other bcos l love u?". The beautiful lady reply :"No,l am not in the mood.Get lost 4rm my standing camry car.

11 Jul 2014 16:05

upto nw nobody get the correct ans to my question
jus give a trial and see.......

11 Jul 2014 17:11

am lost here! can u pls help me find me! oo pls wats my name? its like am drunk! lolz its ur boy Innocent

11 Jul 2014 22:14

Food stuff and drug

11 Jul 2014 22:22

FOOD STUFF ND DRUG

11 Jul 2014 22:34

Lovely

11 Jul 2014 23:24

A man ws in a sinking boat alongside himself,his wife and his mum,to stop the boat from sinking he had to throw 1 person into the river.if u are the 1 who will throw into the river.ur mum,ur wife or urself.reply and get free gift

Edited by PRINCEJ235 / 11 Jul 2014 23:26
11 Jul 2014 23:29

MAN:can i buy u a drink plz. WOMAN:drinking is bad 4 my legs the automatically spread.

12 Jul 2014 00:51

If its me christo i will throw my wife because if my wife i will see another wife but if my mother i will get another mother

12 Jul 2014 01:00

Mrbouncer,to me u shuld 1st tak d drugs n dog den cum back 4 d fruit and food

12 Jul 2014 11:21

Take d fud stuff den cm back fr d drugs.cas wat wil u benefit frm d dog dat can't provide u wit anytin.

12 Jul 2014 11:27

Food stuff

12 Jul 2014 11:27

Charmingchristy, you are close to the point but there is something missing..........

Check the joke once again...........

12 Jul 2014 12:36

the lady said she mood of the gug

12 Jul 2014 14:12

A man died and went to heaven, reaching inside heaven he saw all the walls filled up with clocks, he asked an Angel what those clocks stand for the Angel told him that it for each person on earth that it normally rotate each time one lies. The nab pointed at one particular clock and ask the Angel who owns that the Angel replied that it belong to mother Theresa that it never rotate because she never lied. The man then requested to see that of Nigeria politicians the Angel told him that it is in their office that they use it as fan because it keeps rotating and never stops

12 Jul 2014 14:58

Among all one of dos stuff was so important to u, then that should be action by taking it across.

12 Jul 2014 15:40

Stop posting rubbish here, if you are answering the question answer it but if you are not just get lost