Nigerian forum: Business - How to make money online in Nigeria (scam free and reliable ways)
Share this topic
11 Jun 2014 14:50

How To Make Money Online in Nigeria is a phrase searched thousands of times in the Internet by a thirsty community interested in making more money with technology. Many people around the world are exploring on different ways they can use to make more money.
Below are some ideas, but feel free to add your own insights and ideas.

1. Make Money Online With Facebook
here are several ways you can use Facebook to make thousands of dollars if you follow simple steps. Anyone one can create a Facebook fan page for a particular product, sector/industry, news page, gossip page, love tips page or any other page that interests you.
After creating the Facebook page, invite your friends to like the page -, share on different forums with aim of getting likes, use the page to comment on other pages – by this – you are building the authority of your page.
By now, that is, if you frequently use Facebook, you have seen people/marketers post their products/services on Facebook with their contacts – this is the avenue you will explore with your Facebook Page.
Since your Facebook page has gained authority by getting several likes (at least above 3,000) you search for advertisers and tell them about your page and that you are interested in marketing their products through your page in exchange of a commission or a fixed price.
How else do you use your Facebook page? You can approach webmasters/bloggers and make a deal of sharing their content or giving them your likes at a fee. This is very practical – do not just browse and Facebook – browsing making money.
You can use Facebook to sale your products and advertise your services and increase sales. This will help you make money especially if you cannot afford the print media and Tv adverts. Exploit the opportunities provided by Facebook.

2. Academic Writing
What is academic writing? This is helping students with their assignments ranging from essays, term papers, dissertations/thesis and coursework. Mos t of the students seeking these services are from the UK ,US, Canada, Australia, Asia and few from Africa.
There are two ways to make money with academic writing – creating your own website where the students place their orders or working for these websites.
So, how do you go about academic writing?
First, they are basic rules that you must follow: Do not Plagiarize, Do not Miss Deadlines, Do not submit substandard content, Read the client instructions, do not use WikiPedia, Do not Use Turnitin, Avoid Grammatical Errors, communicate with your client.

Make Money With a Blog/Website in Nigeria
When you create a blog, for you to get returns on the time you invest, you must provide the online community with original, unique quality content that answers their questions on your niche (the sector/topics of your blog). The rate on investment must be proportional to the rate of delivery of quality content.
Once you get your blog/website running, its time to monetize it. Use Google Adsense Pay Per Click program to make money with website/blogs. You can expect to earn up to 0.30 USD per each click.

Edited by Mobofree / 11 Jun 2014 15:10
11 Jun 2014 22:23

I need help on that

12 Jun 2014 01:37
Post is hidden!
12 Jun 2014 06:51

Wow this is wonderful but sir or ma,i really need more elucidation about this because i can see it's more interesting,please can i know more on how to make cash both on facebook,twitter and bbm?,Thanks.

12 Jun 2014 08:53
Post is hidden!
12 Jun 2014 08:55

U can also advertise your own site on that site and when u invite someone with ur link, u get paid. They also do web consulting, web design and give out free business ebooks. Goodluck

12 Jun 2014 09:27

How can I have my own,we out strees?

12 Jun 2014 09:37

Hello pls I want to know much about this site

12 Jun 2014 10:27

I have a page that have more than 4000 plus fans but to get the advertiser that will make use of the page to sell their product is my problem if there is any here call me on 2348105183899. This is the page website
i dont charge huge amount just a token money...
Your product will be well known reaching more than 1000 viewing the post if you are interested in advertising your product/services just call me or email me at

Edited by tripplejay23 / 17 Jun 2014 22:59
12 Jun 2014 10:51

webhelp pls teach me on hw to creat my own web need to knw more abt hw to creat web.

12 Jun 2014 10:53

Can u put me tru beta.i av many fans.hw 2 do online job nd earn money

12 Jun 2014 12:30

online marketing is one of the best ways of making money through selling and promotion of goods and services online.
There are companies that pays for this services
Sfi is one of the fastest growing marketing company in the today with more than a million affilliate working together as a team to build the company through online/offline promotion of sales of goods and services.billions of dollars is been paid out anually to their affilliate around the world.there are so many ways to make money with sfi.
earn residual or life time income by referring eca to register with tripleclicks and earn 45% on every sales on tripleclicks.
to become an affilliate with sfi and learn more register here free at

Edited by akpanamasi440 / 16 Feb 2015 18:45
12 Jun 2014 13:07

12 Jun 2014 14:05

Easy to say,hard to make money,Nigerians always lookn 4 easy ways to make money.

12 Jun 2014 14:17

Teach me

12 Jun 2014 15:23

I can help you create a website.
my website is
my email is

Edited by joshua8695 / 12 Jun 2014 15:25
12 Jun 2014 15:30

Am instereting in the online business

12 Jun 2014 15:38
Post is hidden!
12 Jun 2014 16:11