Job opening: technology jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Diagnose, Troubleshoot, resolve issues related to VoIP
- Responsible for maintaining the Media Gateway, SIP servers and other VoIP platforms
- Responsible for design and integration of new VoIP platforms
- Maintain the KPIs and generate periodical reports
- Provides network analysis concerning usage trends, voice traffic metrics, capacity planning and recurring events, as well as outage and incident patterns.
- Liaise with interconnect partners for voice related issues
Qualifications & Skills:
- Deep understanding of VoIP and IMS
- Protocols - SIP, RTP, SS7, codecs etc.
- Deep understanding of OSI layer and how network conditions affect voice quality
- Understanding of IP protocol suite, IP QoS, MPLS etc.
- Good understanding of Key voice quality metrics (Delay, Jitter, packet loss)
- Familiarity with various test tools to test media and voice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- B.Sc in Computer science or equivalent with minimum 6 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Linux and strong scripting skills is a plus
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!