Social Media Marketer
Job opening: technology jobs, jobs in Nigeria
About the Company
For upward of seven years, we have served more than 7,000 private schools across the country in various forms, by increasing their school’s enrollment dramatically, increasing their revenue, reduce their debt, improve their staff productivity, boost their profit and help them sustain their growth.
- Manage day-to-day social media posting on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media sites.
- To develop strategy to increase engagement on social media sites.
- Promote social media tactics as a fundamental part of the marketing media mix.
- Stay current with social media trends and incorporate, as appropriate, to improve artists promotion, drive sales, and encourage increased social media engagement
- Implement a social media strategy & campaigns.
- Manage social media sites
- Monitor trends and encourage adoption of social media tools
- Use social networking analysis tools
- To Provide feedback to management and other duties as assigned.
- Manage a variety of different content management systems.
- Experience and Qualifications
- Must be a graduate and must have IT related qualifications.
- Atleast 1 year previous social media experience.
- Knowledge and proficiency in a variety of social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, and Instagram
- Working knowledge & real world experience in planning, managing & executing social media initiatives
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of social media legal guidelines.
- Sound knowledge of social media applications
- Strategic content creation & excellent writing skills
- Willingness to monitor social activity and sometimes respond to community members outside of work hours
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Good Team Player
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Strong analytical skills