Job opening: technology jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Responding to breakdowns
- Diagnosing faults
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance.
- Responding to reactive maintenance.
- Effective communication with both the Maintenance team and the stores team.
- Auditing contractor performance.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Creating maintenance procedures
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment
- B.sc or HND in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation /Electronics Engineering
- 1-3 years technical experience.
- Regular Meetings with Maintenance Managers to inform on maintenance & project status & planning.
- The ability to develop not only your skills but the skills of others
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Working well under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!