Job opening: technology jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing mechanical and electrical systems.
- Capable of identifying and correcting problems such as: electrical/control systems, (sensors, limit switches, solenoids, motors, Servos, PLC programming, PID loops, etc.) and mechanical systems (pumps, vacuum pumps, belt drives, gear reduction drives, piping, valve diagnosis and replacement, air handling systems, material delivery systems, etc.)
- Identify and implement safety and continuous improvements, equipment calibrations and reliability opportunities.
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements on motors, motor control devices, pumps, conveyor systems, instrumentation, and all production equipment; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications.
- Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and mechanical and electrical testing instruments.
- Control downtime by informing operation workers of routine preventative maintenance and operation techniques; monitoring compliance and reporting to supervisor as necessary.
- Provide mechanical maintenance and other general information as necessary to prevent equipment damage; answers question to related maintenance issues.
- Fabricates repair parts or additions for process as necessary.
- Serves as an "Expert" resource, providing training and assistance to Operations and other support groups.
- 4-5 years of related experience required.
- Associates degree, Technical School Certificate or Military training in one of the following disciplines: Electrical or Electronics Systems, Industrial Controls or Manufacturing Systems/Mechanical Systems.
- Ability to use hand tools and knowledge of associated safety procedures.
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills.
- Mechanical aptitude, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with vendors, contractors, and company employees.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb ladders preferred.
- Completion of an Industrial Maintenance vocational or technical school program.
- Experience with Waste Water Treatment equipment.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!