Job opening: technology jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Reporting to the M&E Specialist will provide support to ensure that state monitoring and evaluation activities are appropriate and meet the donor an Project's M&E needs.
- Undertake basic data validation checks and routine quarterly DQA.
- Enter program data into designated data management software for subsequent analysis.
- Maintain hard copy data records on file for audit trail as appropriate.
- HND/B.Sc/B.A in Statistics, Monitoring and Evaluation or in any other relevant Degree; or ordinary National Diploma with relevant experience in Monitoring and Evaluation or data management.
- Familiarity with Nigerian Educational systems and NGOs and CBOs is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of data processing and statistical computer packages.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and working of the Hausa Language is desirable.
- Only shortlisted candidates ill be contacted.
- Only application sent electronically (i.e by e-mail) with the Job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!