Job opening: technology jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- The IT Officer will be responsible for overseeing the installation, usage, and maintenance of the office IT system, as well as troubleshooting and being involved in ICT solutions.
Reporting & Supervision:
- This position is housed in Bauchi, Nigeria, reporting to the Senior Finance Specialist and will work in close collaboration with HQ field office support and HQ Help Desk on office IT issues.
- Provide technical set-up and needed support on all IT related issues, including installation and testing of workstations, printers, client software, upgrades, and configuration
- Implement and document network operations, processes, and procedures
- Deploy and implement office network according to HQ specifications
- Serve as the office Network Administrator
- Identify and solve possible problems in the network
- Supervise installations performed by third parties such as cabling, Internet connection, etc.
- Supervise and follow-up on equipment maintenance performed by other contractors
- Support and troubleshoot users in the Abuja office on their daily work
- Implement and enforce security on the network and prevent misuse of the IT resources
- Participate in writing IT office policy
- Responsible for IT inventory; work closely with the DCOP and procurement team to monitor distribution and location of IT equipment by performing a yearly inventory check-up
- Set up, implement, and maintain hardware firewall
- Keep the network healthy by applying all required security patches and monitoring the correct delivery of all antivirus updates
- Implement and document a disaster recovery plan and offsite storage of backed up data
- Bachelor’s Degree in ICT, Information Systems, or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in IT Systems Management
- Previous experience working on USAID-funded projects is preferred
Method of Application:
- Interested and qualified candidates should send a current resume or CV listing all job responsibilities and cover letter as one Word or PDF document to the "Human Resources Manager" to the e-mail
- Bauchi state indigenes and females are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate should indicate the position and location for which he is applying for in the Subject of the email.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!