Job opening: technology jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Replacing parts as required.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Setting up new users accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Working continuously on a task until completion or referral to third parties, if appropriate.
- Prioritising and managing many open cases at one time.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, e.g., software developers.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!