Job opening: technology jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- The IT Administrator role is responsible for driving and implementing IT strategy for the company, while managing a team of support technicians and admin. You will ensure legal and IT compliance is at an enterprise level throughout the organization.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all current IT systems.
- Communicate regularly with executive management and all users of information services and systems.
- Manage and develop IT staff, including, training, evaluation, guidance, discipline.
- Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users.
- Responsible for programming and formulas for access database.
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of all written documentation, including system and user manuals, license agreements, and documentation of modifications and upgrades.
- Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements.
- All IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
- Works with vendors to ensure IT requirements are met.
- Supervise work done by the vendor and make sure they are done to specification required.
- B.Sc or HND Information Technology or any related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 yrs experience in IT Administration.
- Good knowledge in software such as SUN accounts, PEGASUS and SAGE
- Good understanding Of System/Servers Administration, IT Service Delivery, Networking.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional and/or relevant System/Server Administration Professional Certification.
- Good knowledge and practical skills on IT Security.
- Help desk Support skills.
- Servers, Desktops and other Hardware maintenance skills.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!