Job opening: technology jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Developing and maintaining website content and layout;
- Development of all marketing and packaging design materials;
- Creating e-mail campaigns to our internal subscriber list;
- Assisting with social media campaign graphics.
- Be able to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Demonstrate proven graphic designing experience.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers;
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professional regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Analytical skill, artistic ability, communication skills, computer skills, creativity and time management skills.
- SNB: Candidate should include samples of works done (between 3 & 5) in application.
Method of Application:
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and portfolio (as a link or attachment) to the e-mail with the email subject “VPGD15.”
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!