Job opening: technology jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Demonstrates knowledge, skill, and leadership in the design, creation, and application of graphics and visual communications
- Formatting financial statements
- Concept development, execution of all creative deliverable for the firm including websites
- Inter alia, the creation and design of brochures, invites, newsletters, proposals and presentations as well as multimedia presentations
- The jobholder will report to the client with respect to in-country projects and assignments.
- Graphic design diploma or comparable graphic design school certification.
- At least 3 years experience in graphic design.
- Project management experience and ability.
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw/Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia Suite (FlashMX, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office in particular, Excel.
- Knowledge of Flash action scripting, fireworks, and Dreamweaver.
- Ability to think creatively and encourage continuous improvement of all tasks and duties.
- High level of quality control through various stages of the production process.
- Print knowledge.
- Ability to organised fairly complex source materials into simpler, integrated, coherent printed piece while maintaining the firm’s visual identity guidelines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a pressurized and stressful environment.
- Initiative, go-getter attitude and proactive individual.
- Highly motivated, results-orientated individual.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing personality.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership for development.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!