Job opening: technology jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Lite Shore Engineering Services (LSES), a leading firm in oil and gas/ energy sector and vacancy exists for this position for suitably qualified candidates
- To double Oil and Gas production within 5 years.
- Maintain asset integrity, producing up-time top quartile industry / peer.
- Management & Oversight at 4 Facilities.
- Manage the project realization process from feasibility study through to concept, FEED, detailed design and construction selection.
- Identify and perform cost benefit analysis on facilities and pipeline bottle-necks or optimization opportunities.
- Manage facilities and pipeline assets integrity programme to achieve top quartile peer up time performance.
- Stakeholders include functional peers, JV partners and corporate head office Technical team.
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for Facility strategy in line with the business plan.
- Ensure Facility plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organization, as and when they occur.
- Provide information and reports to EXCOM on all Facility related data.
- Monitor and manage all team staff costs to budget.
- Manage all line staff reporting to role.
- Manage and co-ordinate recruitment throughout the team in conjunction with HR.
- Deal with any performance or grievance issues in a legally compliant and professional way.
- Provide day to day advice to COO & Site Managers on all Facilities issues.
- Understand the commercial and productions needs of the business and make suggestions for improvement & solutions.
- Plan ahead to anticipate problems, plans for worst-case and best-case scenarios.
- Assures the organization and its mission, programs, products and services are consistently presented in strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills for working in multi-disciplinary and multi- cultural project teams.
- Carry out Quality Assurance, Quality Control and peer assist initiative.
Qualification and Requirements:
- 5 years in business development and commercial planning with significant entrepreneurial and commercial achievement.
- At least five (5) years post qualifying experience with not less than two (2) years in a managerial position in the upstream Oil and Gas Industry.
- Experience of all aspects of Oil & Gas operations and Management.
- Experience in assessing models, well locations, and optimizing well profiles and estimating production availability.
- Should have excellent leadership, communication and coaching skills, as well as sound business awareness and experience of leading multidisciplinary projects.
- Experience working in West Africa or preferably in Nigeria would be an advantage.
- Expertise in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) software.
- Has experience in managing a business.
- Has experience in leading and directing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Well-developed report writing and presentation preparation and delivery skills, Strong appreciation of project management skills with ability to multi task and function effectively under pressure.
- Very Strong leadership with excellent negotiating and influencing skills.
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and provide direction and coaching to the business.
- Results oriented with a high sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with business and strong financial acumen.
- Excellent relationship building, interpersonal and communication skills. Political savvy, diplomacy, maturity and tact including the ability to relate with a diversity of people.
- Strong business ethics and high level of integrity.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or Facilities Management.
- Business Management degree.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!