Job opening: technology jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Lite Shore Engineering Services (LSES), a leading firm in oil and gas/ energy sector and vacancy exists for this position for suitably qualified candidates
- To double Oil and Gas production within 5 years.
- Maintain asset integrity, producing up-time top quartile industry / peer.
- Management & Oversight at 4 Facilities.
- Manage the project realization process from feasibility study through to concept, FEED, detailed design and construction selection.
- Identify and perform cost benefit analysis on facilities and pipeline bottle-necks or optimization opportunities.
- Manage facilities and pipeline assets integrity programme to achieve top quartile peer up time performance.
- Stakeholders include functional peers, JV partners and corporate head office Technical team.
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for Facility strategy in line with the business plan.
- Ensure Facility plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organization, as and when they occur.
- Provide information and reports to EXCOM on all Facility related data.
- Monitor and manage all team staff costs to budget.
- Manage all line staff reporting to role.
- Manage and co-ordinate recruitment throughout the team in conjunction with HR.
- Deal with any performance or grievance issues in a legally compliant and professional way.
- Provide day to day advice to COO & Site Managers on all Facilities issues.
- Understand the commercial and productions needs of the business and make suggestions for improvement & solutions.
- Plan ahead to anticipate problems, plans for worst-case and best-case scenarios.
- Assures the organization and its mission, programs, products and services are consistently presented in strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills for working in multi-disciplinary and multi- cultural project teams.
- Carry out Quality Assurance, Quality Control and peer assist initiative.
Qualification and Requirements:
- 5 years in business development and commercial planning with significant entrepreneurial and commercial achievement.
- At least five (5) years post qualifying experience with not less than two (2) years in a managerial position in the upstream Oil and Gas Industry.
- Experience of all aspects of Oil & Gas operations and Management.
- Experience in assessing models, well locations, and optimizing well profiles and estimating production availability.
- Should have excellent leadership, communication and coaching skills, as well as sound business awareness and experience of leading multidisciplinary projects.
- Experience working in West Africa or preferably in Nigeria would be an advantage.
- Expertise in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) software.
- Has experience in managing a business.
- Has experience in leading and directing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Well-developed report writing and presentation preparation and delivery skills, Strong appreciation of project management skills with ability to multi task and function effectively under pressure.
- Very Strong leadership with excellent negotiating and influencing skills.
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and provide direction and coaching to the business.
- Results oriented with a high sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with business and strong financial acumen.
- Excellent relationship building, interpersonal and communication skills. Political savvy, diplomacy, maturity and tact including the ability to relate with a diversity of people.
- Strong business ethics and high level of integrity.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or Facilities Management.
- Business Management degree.