Job opening: technology jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- To oversee all aspects of Managed Service ICT, acting with initiative and taking decisions on behalf of the school.
- To plan and coordinate support services to support curriculum delivery and learning within the school.
- To oversee, develop and maintain the school’s relationship to the relevant ICT suppliers, contractors, service providers and other professionals organisations.
- To ensure service aims and objectives are aligned to the school objectives.
- To be available outside of normal working hours to provide support and advice to the Headteacher in the event of a major IT problem occurring.
- To prioritise and organise own workload to meet conflicting deadlines in consultation with the operational needs of the school.
- To be responsible for the identification of requirements; keeping abreast of advances in technology to effectively assess their potential contribution to strategic objectives and pupil outcomes.
- To lead on the development of the schools Virtual Learning Environment.
- To be responsible for ensuring the effective operation, development and maintenance of the school’s financial management systems including FMS, Parent Pay and the School Cashless Catering System.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Information Technology or approved similar qualification.
- Comprehensive understanding and experience in maintaining Microsoft based networking and desktop systems and peripherals across various hardware platforms.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and supervise a small and dedicated ICT support team.
- Proven ability in developing and maintaining systems to support ICT in a diverse enviroment.
- Experience in providing advice and solving problems associated with highly complex systems that impact on the broader work environment.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!