Chief Technology Officer
Job opening: technology jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Chief Technology Officer
- This role shall own, develop and direct the company’s Technology businesses, achieving continuous improvement of the systems that create and deliver the solutions offered, ensuring effective deployment of resources to achieve defined/ agreed corporate goals and objectives.
- Ownership of the company's Technology strategy, providing visible leadership for the company within the technology community and leading the evection of technology strategy for platforms, partnerships and external relationships
- Deliver for the company, agreed global security solutions with aligned OEM partnerships that assure the company’s evolution in global security technology capabilities.
- Provide industry trends, opportunities for expansion and projection of future company growth, not limited to local opportunities but with strong awareness of Global perspectives.
- These are the following subsidiaries and business divisions;
- Manned Guarding Solutions
- Security Education
- Secured Mobility and Executive Protection Solutions
- Manpower Solutions
- Emergency Response Solutions
- Forensic and Cyber Security Solutions
- Electronic & Technology Integration Systems and Solutions
- Events Security Solutions
- Fleet Management Solutions
- Maritime and critical Infrastructure solutions
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A sound working knowledge of security best practice and legislation affecting chosen security role
- B.Sc/HND graduate with MBA, of immense advantage
- Minimum experience of 12 years out of which 5 years should be in Senior Management capacity performing Business Development Functions
- Experience should include planning, budgeting, executing, monitoring and cash flow management of complex projects
- Basic IT skills with a working knowledge of the range of MS Office packages and knowledge of electronic security systems
- Familiarity in working in a Private Security organization
- Expertise in policy formulation, design and development
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Analyze and apply date to improve results
- Ability to work with all levels of management, build partnerships and teams.
- Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively; very quick paced and detail oriented
- More of a people orientation person rather than an analytical or technical orientation
- Has warm, affable, and friendly communication style and ready To be integral in conflict resolution in the organization
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!