Job opening: technology jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- The Access and Fragility Officer provides the overall technical expertise on the expansion of access-related activities, including risk reduction and safety, gender based violence, equitable education services, education and conflict analysis, non-formal education, well-being, psychosocial support and ensuring activities are conflict-sensitive and do no harm.
Reporting & Supervision:
- This position is housed in Bauchi, Nigeria, reporting to the State Team Leader.
- Analyze and address barriers to educational access and participation;
- Assess issues of supply and demand for education options/services;
- Conduct analysis and assessment of education needs in emergencies;
- Integrate a conflict-sensitive approach to education,
- Lead preparation of activity designs; adapting rapidly changing activity designs;
- Implement successful strategies to combat school-related gender based violence;
- Implement risk reduction and psychosocial well-being activities, and other related areas.
- Requires a Master’s Degree in education.
- At least eight years of experience in the education sector, with at least five years of a leadership role in a conflict or crisis-affected country context.
- Must demonstrate at least five years of relevant technical experience working with activities that are of a similar scope to this activity.
- The candidate is also responsible for some monitoring and evaluation, with at least five years’ technical experience in developing and implementing monitoring and evaluation plans and results-based management.
- Must be professionally proficient and fluent in written and spoken English.
Method of Application:
- Interested and qualified candidates should send a current resume or CV listing all job responsibilities and cover letter as one Word or PDF document to the "Human Resources Manager" to the e-mail.
- Bauchi state indigenes and females are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate should indicate the position and location for which he is applying for in the Subject of the email.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!