Sales and Marketing Manager
Job opening: sales jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence throughout Australia.
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
- Ensure that all sales representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the Medicine Australia’s Code of Conduct.
- Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organization and control of sales managers and sales representatives to accomplish specific objectives.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales newsletters and electronic bulletins.
- Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team, set individual territory sales and commission targets and administer the commission plan.
- Personally observe the performance of medical representatives in the field on a regular basis.
- Provide high standards of ongoing training for the medical representatives so that they possess sufficient medical and technical knowledge to present information on the company’s products in an accurate and balanced manner.
- One to two years prior supervisory experience in the sales and marketing.
- Must be computer proficient and able to thrive in a fast-pace setting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- B.Sc/HND in Business with an emphasis in Sales and Marketing required.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!