Sales and Marketing Manager
Job opening: sales jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Job Category: Admin, Ngo, Banking and Finance Jobs In Nigeria
- Experience 10 year(s)
- Location Nigeria
Shalina Healthcare is a market leader in making quality healthcare and pharmaceutical products affordable and available across Sub-Saharan Africa. We achieve this by sourcing globally from WHO approved production facilities and by focusing on our first-class distribution expertise.
We operate an integrated supply chain, from manufacturing/sourcing our own products, marketing and distributing our own brands through our own depots and distribution networks in Sub-Saharan Africa. We believe this significantly differentiates us from our competitors, as we are able to control costs more tightly enabling us to affordable pricing model, yet supplying only the highest quality products.
Shalina healthcare has more than 40 brands and 250 products across more than 15 therapeutic areas. Our heritage is in prescription and OTC products; however we have diversified into consumer products and hospital supplies in recent years. The Shalina product range covers many therapeutic groups including analgesics, antibiotics, anti-malarial, dermatology, vitamins and nutritional.Sales and Marketing Manager
- Management of all sales and marketing aspects of Shalina products.
- Execute agreed sales & marketing plans and product launches.
- Undertake all pricing strategy proposals, competitor analysis and any market surveys as required.
- Drive and monitor all sales & marketing activities.
- Control all approved Sales & Marketing Operating Expenses.
- Administration and control of all Sales & Marketing activities.
- Recruiting, training and management of local marketing team of talented individuals.
Evaluating and assessing various marketing projects implemented periodically.
Desired Skills and Experience
Minimum Qualification: Graduate in Science. (B.Pharma preferred)
Minimum Experience: Proven track record with relevant experience (10 years +) in Pharma. Exposure to sales in an African environment is required.
Job Specific Skills:
- Fluency in English
- Computer operating skills required like, Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
- Excellent presentation skills are essential.
An aggressive and creative Sales & Marketing individual.
Job Posting: Kano, Nigeria
Employment Status: Bachelor Statusinfo@justjobsng.com