Job opening: sales jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new businesses.
- Meet & exceed the new business sales goals.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision makers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Provide historical records by keeping records on customer inquiries and sales
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals.
- Regularly meet with Sales Supervisor to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Relevant experience in an FMCG/food industry.
- Must be able to drive and must be familiar with Lagos road network.
- Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- Remuneration is on commission basis.
- Also a car will be provide.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!