Job opening: sales jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Check inventory to ensure product is in stock.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Collect and research information needed to identify and resolve problematic situations.
- Ensure pricing is correct.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gatheredthrough field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to convince the target customers.
- Minimum of OND (Lower credit).
- Minimum of 3 years working experience.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!