Job opening: sales jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- The Sales Executive will work closely with the sales manager to identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, and preparing accurate sales report.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Make rapid calculations of costs in order to provide temporary quotations
- Record sales information and maintain customers’ records & arrange meetings with potential clients
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure appropriate product delivery
- Follow up on service and / or product once the delivery has been made
- Negotiate prices and variations in prices and specifications
- Formulate business proposals according to customers’ business needs
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration and HND in Marketing
- Graduates with 2-3 years’ experience are advised to apply
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to perform job independently
- Strong Negotiating & Presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!