Job opening: sales jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Sales executives promote products and services to customers and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximizing sales profits.
Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organization and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
Their work includes:
- organizing sales visits
- demonstrating/presenting products
- establishing new business
- maintaining accurate records
- attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- reviewing sales performance
- negotiating contracts
- Promotional prospects are excellent - progression can be into senior sales roles or into related employment areas such as marketing or management.
- Any degree subject is acceptable, although relevant qualifications are preferred for some positions Lite Shore
- Relevant experience gained in any commercial area involving contact with customers or the general public can be beneficial. Lite Shore run vacation courses and placements which can give a useful insight into the profession. Job shadowing, networking and speculative applications are advisable.
Key skills for sales executives includes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Numerical skills
- A full driving license is essential for this position. Being able to speak more than one language fluently is also a useful skill.
Qualified and interested applicants should forward detailed of their credentials via not later than six(6) weeks from firstname.lastname@example.org