Sales Capability Development Manager
Job opening: sales jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- The role would be responsible for creating and implementing training programs and overseeing the development of careers in the Sales organisation.
- Coordinate performance, competencies and evaluates productivity in the Sales Department.
- Leading and driving the Fanmilk internal and external capability agenda.
- Develop and implement Fan Milk’s training plans/modules for her sales team (all levels) and embed the Fanmilk way of working via on the job coaching -field and classroom training
- Develop Sales Competencies framework for Fan Milk.
- Evaluate and test competencies of the sales team.
- Ensure the Sales Execution -Tablet solution is function appropriately.
- Ensure accuracy in Sales force KPI Reporting
- Accuracy in Vendors/ Customers weekly sales report
- Manage the Data gathering Unit.
- Develop and implement (with HR) a talent-based hiring program for the SO, RSM etc.
- Develop and implement an induction program for SO, RSM etc.
- Drives and monitors performance evaluation and coaching between NSM/RSMs and RSMs/SO.
- Identify the potentials of high performers and build on their strengths.
- Pool best practise and train the team on how to improve KPI performance.
- Establishes and evaluates metrics for assessing training effectiveness.
- Analyzes and evaluates training needs/gaps on an on-going basis to keep trainings current, effective and result driven
- Develop a process for Regions to reward performing SOs in conjunction with HR
- Recruitment and induction; lead the recruitment and induction for vacancies and expansion in the Sales organisation.
- Delivery of the training plan On Time in Full - OTIF
- Drive a winning culture; lead coaching and coordinate monthly Regional meetings and ensure target understanding.
- Maintain and update Sales team information documents
Reporting and Scope (IPE Factor: Knowledge/teams & breadth):
- The position reports directly to the National Sales Manager - Outdoor
- The scope of this position is domestic & International.
- Direct Reports -Training Manager & Regional Sales Manager - matrix- dotted line
- POP Execution; conduct structured market visits and write feedback reports regarding outlet activations and sales operations.
- Performance Management (Key Performance Indicators)
- Sales Execution : Tablet Solution functionality.
- Accuracy in Salesforce KPI Reporting
- Accuracy in Vendor/ Customer Weekly Sales Report
- ROI on Training
- Training Cost
- Percentage of Employee below competence
- Training hours per employee
- Training Cost/Turnover
- Must be an outgoing and convincing personality; with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders in to the right course of action.
- Leadership skills
- Minimum of first degree in Business Admin, Marketing or other related discipline (2.2)
- Must have financial and business acumen.
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience in sales of FMCG with multi-cultural/multinational environment.
- IT skills (MS office - Powerpoint, Excel, Word).
- A desire to constantly improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches.
- Presentation Skills.
- Must have exceptional Training management and facilitation skills.
- Planning, organising and analytical skills.
- Ability to Drive - Possession of valid Driver’s Licence.
- Result oriented.
Learning & Career Opportunities:
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Work as a team lead in a large organisation
- In-depth business knowledge of Fan Milk business
- Good (internal and external) communication skills
- Business development skills
- International Leadership programme.