Business Development Officer
Job opening: sales jobs, jobs in Oyo, Nigeria
Business Development Officer
PFL is an international education consultancy with global presence in Asia, Africa, America, Australia, Dubai and Canada and the UK and operating in Nigeria since 1997. We represent the interest of several institutions in Australia, Canada, Dubai, New Zealand, USA and United Kingdom.
We are is currently recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Reports to: Business Development Manager, Branch Managers, Account Officer, Recruitment Officers and conversion Officers/Manager
To work with the Business Development Manager to evaluate and successfully establish new business opportunities while strengthening existing ones; assist in coordinating marketing activities; supervise digital campaigns and effectively increase brand awareness.
- Develop and initiate business development and /. marketing strategies
- Assist in coordinating actions to influence developed strategies
- Assist in the execution of regional marketing campaigns
- Assist in the development and planning of all branding and marketing activities
- Identify opportunities, develop plans and establish business alliances that will strengthen the PFL brand
- Carry out sensitization activities and generate new leads in formal and informal sectors of key cities where a PFL office does not exist at the moment.
- Make presentations to key employees, parents and students of highly rated secondary institutions and generate traffic/leads/registrations.
- Create the needed buzz in tertiary institutions thereby increasing leads from the institutions.
- Provide appropriate counselling to prospective applicants on suitable courses and study options.
- Assist with developing new strategic recruitment activities through gathering market intelligence.
- Achieve agreed targets within budget.
- Liaise with sponsors/partners on adhering to standards and acceptable best practices
- Initiate necessary virtual and real-time marketing strategies/campaigns using various social media platforms amongst others
- Any other task that may be assigned as related
View Full details and apply through Ngcareers go to https://ngcareers.com/g/60544
Apply to this job and send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!