Job opening: sales jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- The Onsite Merchandizer Associate is responsible for the overall aspect and maintenance of the website and app.
- He must be aware of his responsibility as a steward and the first link with our customers. His work is the showcase of our entire company.
- You will report to the Onsite Merchandizer and Top Management. The position is based in our office in Lagos.
- Update and maintain the website on a daily basis to optimize revenues (incl. campaigns, banners, content, etc.).
- Create and maintain static pages, as well as optimize according to performance.
- Coordinate (incl. briefings) with designers to get best in class designs for campaign implementation.
- Implement the weekly commercial plan and campaigns for main commercial events.
- Provide business-oriented insight to the Onsite Merchandizer.
- Optimize the website to improve performance.
- Responsible for the quality of website content.
- Implement new IT/technical features.
- Well organized and with a good sense of anticipation.
- Fast learner and initiative taker.
- Rigorous in execution, strong attention to details.
- Trustworthy and very independent with a strong ability to go further than the expectations.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in online marketing, project management or IT.
- Coding skills (HTML, CSS, Java) and Photoshop is a plus, at ease with website back-end tools.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!