Job opening: sales jobs, jobs in Lagos, Nigeria
At New Usual Limited, we strive to innovate and lead with technology. We invest in innovative technologies that deliver business value in short time scales and help our customer use technology in ways that deliver the utmost in profitability and brand differentiation. Our people are carefully selected, well trained and highly motivated to deliver outstanding business and technical service.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Leader
- We are recruiting to fill the position of a Sales Leader with the following requirements:
- Existing relationships with Financial Services, Oil and gas, Manufacturing, Telecomms, Services and other Industry Verticals.
- Excellent relationship with OEM's and distributors
- Planning and management of sales activities.
- Management of product/ services mix, pricing and margin.
- Preparation of invoice and quotations for customers/potential clients.
- Responding and follow-up on sales enquiries.
- Attending customers meetings to help qualify sales opportunities with sales team.
- Responsible for development and finalization of proposal content, etc.
- Must have excellent presentation skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Micro-Soft Office tools.
- Must have three years Prerequisite sales experience.
- Must be result driven and no excuse driven performing sales.
- Minimum educational qualification is a bachelors degree in computer science or related fields.
- Structure is based on a mix of salary and commission.
View Full details and apply through Ngcareers go to https://ngcareers.com/g/60705
Apply to this job and send resume to: email@example.com
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!