Job opening: sales jobs, jobs in Lagos, Nigeria
- B.Sc. in Food Science and Technology or related discipline (Minimum degree) with a proven track record at supervisory or managerial level of food management within the retail side of the business.
- - At least 5years experience in a supervisory or managerial capacity.
- - Daily management of the operations of outlets involved in the preparation and serving of meals and beverages to customers.
- - Cordinating the activities among various departments, such as kitchen, dinning room, and banquet/hall operations.
- - Ensuring that customers are satisfied with their dinning experience
- - Overseee the inventory and ordering of food, equipment and supplies, and arrange for routine maintenance and upkeep of the outlets’s equipments and facilities.
- - Taking responsibility for all administrative and human-resource functions of the business, and monitoring employee performance and training.
- - Helping with cooking, clearing tables, or other tasks when the outlet becomes extremly busy.
- - Ensuring that meals are served properly and in timely manner, investigate and resolve customers’ complaint about food quality and service.
- - Monitoring orders in the kitchen to determine where backups may occur, and working with the kitchen production managers to remedy any delays in service.
- - Directing the clearing of the dinning areas and the washing of tableware, kitchen utensils, and equipment to comply with company and government sanitation standards.
Apply to this job and send resume to: https://ngcareers.com/g/70470
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!