National Sales Manager (Pharmaceuticals)
Job opening: sales jobs, jobs in Lagos, Nigeria
1. Are You a Pharmacist with minimum 5 years working experience in Sales and Marketing of pharmaceuticals?
2. Do you have experience in managing people?
Tyonex Pharmaceuticals is an indigenous Pharmaceutical Manufacturing firm based in Isheri, Alimosho LGA of Lagos State. With regional centers and offices nationwide.
The Company requires the services of a PHARMACIST, to fit the role of National Sales Manager, (NSM) in its employ. The Person MUST have 5-7 years considerable experience in Sales/Marketing of Pharmaceutical products in relevant Pharmaceutical Industry.
(Pharmaceutical) National Sales Manager, Duties and Responsibilities
- Promoting new products developed by the companies to health care service providers nationwide
- Determining and achieving the sales goals of the organization regionally and nationally
- Supporting in Developing the overall marketing strategy for the pharmaceutical organization
- Overseeing the implementation of the Sales strategy in all regions and territories
- Analysing the effectiveness of the strategies and rectifying the variances, if any
- Hiring, training, and monitoring the performance of the sales support staff chain
- Handling the competitors
- Identifying new market segments
- Participation in trade shows and conferences.
Apply to this job and send resume to: https://ngcareers.com/g/66600
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.