Business Development Executive
Job opening: sales jobs, jobs in Imo, Nigeria
1. Maintain and increase in the sales of the Company.
2. Responsible for establishing, maintaining and expanding company's customer base.
3. Keeps up to date with products, services and competitors.
4. Ensures that upon completion of each sales, liaise with relevant operational Management team to ensure that service requirement are delivered.
5. Demonstrating products/services to existing/potential customer and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
6. Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the company.
7 Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
8. Identifies advantages and compares company's products/services.
9. Ensures strict compliance with the Company's Policies & Procedures.
10. Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role.
Apply to this job and send resume to: https://ngcareers.com/g/62575
This job ad was provided by career portal NgCareers.
Find desired job in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin city, Aba, Oyo, Enugu or any other place in Nigeria. Use our Job Alert feature and get personalised job proposals as soon as they are published.