HRMS Sales Manager
Job opening: sales jobs, jobs in Nigeria
HRMS Sales Manager
- Generate and respond to sales leads – KPI 20/30 per month for new leads/meetings.
- Acquire new business partners to grow revenue.
- Own two vertical initiatives per annum and become a though leader in the industry.
- Be active on social media – Linked In, Twitter, Chatter.
- Setup business partner meetings to establish growth procedures.
- Manage partner opportunities from inception to completion.
- Support the Business Partners as requested
- Assist with customer briefings & sales readiness around the relevant products.
- Setup site visits to meet with existing and potential customers.
- Develop understanding of customers' diverse and specific business needs.
- Apply product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Be the expert in understanding technical / functional capabilities of products.
- Respond to quotation requests and assist with sales proposals.
- Eliminate existing or outstanding sales issues by troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Consult with inside sales team and monitor sales life cycles until completed.
- Managing own diary in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals.
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Meet sales targets and sales performace KPI’s as prescribed by SVP Sales.
- Support vertical and horizontal marketing initiatives.
- Examine the needs of the primary regions through market studies, internet, magazine articles, customer interaction and other external sources.
- Representation at events and select sales and partner situations such as road shows, trade fares, end user events, and sales calls etc.
- Generate effective market introduction for new products and cross selling to existing customers.• Follow marketing drives and promote them to partners and end users via emails, telephone follow ups or direct meetings.
- HCM /HRMS Sales experience.
- ERP Background.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!