Field Sales Executive
Job opening: sales jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Field Sales Executive
- Implementing the company's customer Service policy in the assigned sales territory.
- Providing relevant information needed to develop the territorial sales plan and strategies towards achieving the agreed regional sales target.
- Ensuring cost effective secondary distribution of products within your territory.
- Continuous merchandising and shelf/table audit of products in trade.
- Periodic visitation of all customers (Distributors and Wholesaler).
- Assisting in implementing the regional sales plan and strategies.
- Implementing the company’s customer Service policy in the assigned sales territory.
- Ensuring adherence to company policies as regards sales, marketing and credit control. Collecting all debt owed by customers and ensuring that their cheques and credit facilities are operated in line with laid down regulations.
- Seeking out, and recommending for appointment potential distributors within the designated territory.
- Assisting to monitor and review regularly distributors’’ performances and making recommendations as to their retention or dismissal.
- Maintaining close contact with customers and reporting on sales performance, market trends, competition and other environmental factors which may impact on sales within the territory and recommending counter strategies.
- Providing technical, marketing and sales support to the company’s customer.
- Conducting demonstrations and training to users and distributors sales team.
- Reporting on customers’ feedback and complaints.
- Preparing visit schedules, conducting visits to customers to promote sales and maintain good customer relationship.
- A good university degree.
- At least two (2) years' experience in sales and marketing management is required.
- The job involves a great deal of traveling around the territory, physical strength, driving competency and excellent inter-personal relation.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!