Client Sales Executive
Job opening: sales jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Client Sales Executive
- To identify & target business opportunities across Gland’s products in the oil and gas industry within the assigned territory.
- Business / Sales strategy.
- Look to increase market share in the Nigerian oil & gas market.
- To build strong, productive relationships with clients to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- To identify opportunities to grow the oil and gas charter business in the assigned territory to ensure business objectives are met.
- Keep up to date with competitor activity to identify business opportunities.
- Visit potential clients with a view to generating further business.
- Represent the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations with a view to identifying further business opportunities.
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and special promotions.
- Liaise with managers in other countries to identify sales leads and business opportunities across all products.
- Support brokers with enquiries and ensure that clients are quoted in an expeditious manner by the brokerage teams.
- Record sales and order information and send copies to the sales office.
- Review own sales performance against agreed targets.
- To support brokers with information in relations to the terms and conditions and that clients are advised accordingly.
- Build strong, productive relationships with clients and operators to ensure business objectives of the group are achieved.
- Establish an excellent working relationship with both internal and external clients, to enable identification of needs and recommendation of appropriate solutions.
- Achieve Gland goals in relation to income budget through timely response to clients’ requests and provision of premier customer service.
- Act as the key contact with clients to ensure agreed service is delivered.
- Maintain up to date and detailed knowledge of the company’s products.
- Provide feedback to brokers on future buying trends.
- Collate market and customer information.
- Carry out any other duties appropriate to the role and within the competence of the role holder to include additional hours working when required.
- Be aware of and comply with the company legal and compliance policies.
Skills & Experience:
- A proven track record within a sales role within the aviation and oil & gas industries.
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience required.
- Experienced in managing a diverse range of oil and gas clients with high level of demands.
- Ability to identify opportunities to grow business in new and existing markets.
- Ability to monitor and analyse customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Ability to direct and coordinate activities involving sales of services.
- Ability to account forecast and account plan to provide such reports to the President.
- Abililty to handle and resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas through a range of media to various audiences, internally and externally.
- The ability to influence others, to liaise with a wide range of people at all levels and across different cultures and to act with credibility, tact and diplomacy.
- Verbal and written fluency in English required.
- Ability to manage expectations and motivate others effectively and to provide necessary support and guidance.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills with proven experience of relationship management with key clients.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!