EChannel Application Officer, Stanbic IBTC Nigeria
other jobs, jobs in Nigeria
eChannel Application Officer, Stanbic IBTC Nigeria
The Job : EChannel Application Officer, Stanbic IBTC
Job Status: Full Time Job,
Location: Lagos Nigeria.
â¢ E-Channels applications support e.g. Postilion for ATM, POS and Visa/ Master Cards solutions, Finacle Internet Banking, Telephone Banking, Finacle USSDE-Channel Applications Support
1. Management and support of the Bankâs Postilion Front End Processor (FEP), Postilion Navigator, Postilion Office, Postilion Realtime and other ancillary systems
2. Channels Integration and Postilion Application implementation and Support
3. Cards Solutions support e.g. Visa/Master/Verve e.t.c.
4. Finacle Internet Banking, Mobile Banking and USSD support
5. Administration and support of e-Payment solutions e.g. PayDirect, WebPay, BankCollect, eTransact, LASG EBS-RSM payment systems
6. Timely resolution of e-Channel applications incidents raised within the agreed SLA
7. Investigate of system anomaly and proffer a solution
8. E-Channel applications testing
9. Upgrade deployment / implementation
10. Support banking application projects relating to eChannels
11. Monitor and ensure 24-hour availability of e-channel applications
12. Configure, install custom-developed e-channel applicationsKey Performance Measuresâ¢ Percentage uptime of application systems and software
â¢ Number of user-reported application-related issues resolved
â¢ IT Audit rating by Internal Audit, Routine Control, and external audit
â¢ No service impact as a result of application issue
â¢ Reduced number of incidents
â¢ Successful implementation of applications
â¢ Successful implementation of changes
â¢ Meet deadlines on task assigned
â¢ Ensure that service disruptions due to system downtime are minimized
Qualificationâ¢ Strong analytical and problem solving skills
â¢ Excellent customer relationship and ability to manage client expectations
â¢ Proven ability to work under stress in emergencies; flexibility to handle pressure coming from all directions simultaneously
â¢ Strong team-orientated interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with a wide variety of people at all levels
â¢ Self-motivated and able to work under little supervision.
â¢ Logic and problem solving skills.
â¢ Good communication skills.
â¢ Ability to interact with users at all levels.
â¢ Must be service orientated
â¢ Ability to manage time and people
â¢ Good project management skill
â¢ Program development skill
â¢ Strong customer focus and ability to manage user expectationsExperienceâ¢ Technical experience
â¢ Banking experiencePersonal Competencies
â¢ Competent and reliable staff that is honest and trustworthy.
We are here to work with you in achieving your desired career objectives.
Nigeria Job Bucket is here to sensitize you on the latest available employment opportunities, giving you a load of choices within Nigeria and the World.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!