U.S Embassy Nigeria Recruits
other jobs, jobs in Nigeria
The U.S Embassy in Abuja is currently seeking the service of suitable and qualified candidate for the position of in the Public Affairs Section (PAS):
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Incumbent is a professional analyst and advi sor to the U.S staff in planning, organizing and administering trade promotion programs to facilitate the marke ting of U.S. goods and ser vices .In addition to overall knowledge of the country, economy and bilateral trade relationship , t his position provides expertise in, and responsibility for specific industry and service sectors. She/he uses this knowledge and expertise to the benefit of U.S companies through: selection, recommendation and delivery of Commercial Service products and services; organization of trade events; counselling of U.S and host country companies; and preparation of research and analysis on market development and tren ds
1. A University degree in Education or related field is required.
2. A minimum of five years of e xperience in an educational field or education advising center is required.
3. Level IV English lan guage ability (Writing/Speaking /Reading) is required. Language proficiency will be tested.
4. Knowledge of U.S. secondary and post â secondary educational s ystems e.g. colleges and universities, technical training colleges and other types of educatio nal institutions and programs. Must be knowledgeable about education in the U.S. and in the host country to be able to e xplain both systems as needed.
5. Good written and oral communication skills. Interviewing , analytical and research skills to obtain relevant information in sessions with clients and provide information and guidance to students is required .
We are here to work with you in achieving your desired career objectives.
Nigeria Job Bucket is here to sensitize you on the latest available employment opportunities, giving you a load of choices within Nigeria and the World.