Senior Web Developer
Job opening: other jobs, jobs in Nigeria
Senior Web Developer
Senior Web Developer Job in a Leading Provider of Internet, Mobile Payment Company
GVA Partners is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Web Developer
- We are currently looking for a highly motivated and passionate individual, with a strong interest in software development, to join our BankWorld Internet & Mobile Development team as a Senior Web Developer.
- You will be responsible for providing high quality software for our Internet & Mobile applications, implementing new business requirements and maintaining existing functionality on the Internet & Mobile components of our client’s retail banking product - BankWorld.
- Designing and implementing new features both on your own and as a member of a feature-driven team.
- Keeping abreast of new technical developments to enhance or revolutionize the product and customer experience.
- Occasionally travel to customer sites to support the deployment of new features, and to other company offices. (Must be willing and able to travel up to 40% of their time).
- Occasionally provide out of hours support for the product.
- Creating client-side branding in a complex rich-client application.
- Assist with the design of these features and their implementation to agreed timelines.
- Following sound software design, process and quality practices.
- Assist with the maintaining and support of new and existing features by liaising with the support teams to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Participating in all facets of team development by actively participating in staff mentoring and personal development.
- Any other related tasks as required by the line manager.
- Honours Degree or Diploma in Computer Science.
- AngularJS experience.
- Strong Object oriented Design & Programming skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills using the English-language.
- High level of attention to detail and strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Ability to work across multiple product areas and remain quality and customer-focused.
- Experience using Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Experience in a non-scripting programming language e.g. Objective-C/C++/C#/Java on Windows and/or Linux environments.
- Familiarity with JSON, XML and XPath technologies.
- Experience of software testing and methodologies.
- Experience of software debugging.
- Experience with software systems in the banking sector.
- Knowledge of common design patterns would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in writing multi-threaded applications.
- Experience with modern Client/Server architectures.
- Experience with distributed architectures.
- Experience with TCP/IP Socket Programming.
- Excellent team player, cooperative and flexible.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and can-do attitude, keen to be involved at all levels of a product.
- Articulate communicator, ability to present ideas clearly and precisely, both written and verbally, with concise attention to detail to peers, colleagues and management alike.
- Good problem solving abilities with the ability to identify and contribute to solutions for the company in a collaborative environment.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Passion to learn and to work with new technologies.
- Good listener, the ability to listen effectively and to consider input from peers, colleagues and management alike.
- Self-reliant, the ability to work without close supervision and address problems in a collaborative environment.
How to Apply
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!