Job opening: other jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Coordinate with the school’s governing board to ensure that the school is meeting its required educational standards.
- Responsible for fostering positive relationships with staff, students, and parents.
- Enforces school disciplinary roles, codes of ethics, and the prevention of potential safety violations.
- Recognizes and seeks treatment for students with behavioral or learning complications.
- Keeps a detailed list of all classes currently running in the school, the school calendar, facilities maintenance, and inventory.
- Conducts periodic teacher observation, training, & evaluation with professional development feedback/support. Ensure each teacher has an Individualized Development Plan.
- Maintains a good morale in the school and classrooms, with teacher/student recognition
- Responsible for checking-in with the Department Heads.
- Reports to the Proprietress and Head of Schools.
- Must possess a minimum of NCE certification, and/or a Bachelor's degree in Education Administration, or a relevant area of Education.
- Other areas of specialization with a background/interest in education are welcome to apply.
- Previous work experience is a plus.
- Must possess basic IT skills - Microsoft Office, Internet literacy etc.
- Must have a passion for good administration in an institution and in education.
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!