Job opening: other jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- To provide oversight on all construction projects and ad hoc Nigerdock scaffold activities
Key aims and objectives:
- To Control the correct erection of all scaffolds both tube & fitting and system scaffolds
- Supervise and lead scaffold builders for the erection and dismantling of scaffolds
- Regular verify the safety of erected scaffolding
- Develop safe work practices related to scaffolding
- Develop estimates for scaffolding erection and dismantling
Personnel reporting directly to this position:
- Scaffold Supervisors
- Scaffold Yard Foremen
- Scaffold Foremen
- Inspect and certify all types of scaffold including light and heavy duty scaffolds in line with TG20:08 standards
- Able to identify faults and provide / supervise the recommended action for correction on the spot.
- Inspect and approve scaffolding materials before use.
- Provide material estimates on demand.
- Interpret drawings.
- Review and recommend for approval all scaffold work procedures
- Coaching and mentoring of employees/Estimate materials/ Planning of work activities /
- Correct Use of Harnesses / correct Working At Height Procedures (SG4:10)
- Control the correct use of PPE / Movement of f/lifts and scaffold trailers/ Daily reports.
- Weekly Activity Report
Key Internal Interfaces:
- Scaffolding Team
- Scaffold Manager
- Welding & Structural Superintendents
- Design Engineer
- Procurement staff
Key External Interfaces:
- 15+ years Scaffolding Experience
- CITB / CISRS Advanced Scaffolder with Registered Card Number.
- CITB Advanced Scaffold Inspection Safety Certificate.
- Have Basic Knowledge in Designing of Conventional and System Scaffolds to BS:EN 12811-1 Standard,
- IOSH certification preferred
- Have affinity or able to work at height
- Ability to use computer and MS Office Suite
- Confident and able to work under pressure
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!