RegusWorkplace Plus Ltd Recruits Project Manager
other jobs, jobs in Nigeria
There is a new Job Position Open for Recruitment at RegusWorkplace Plus Ltdâ¦ See Below for the Requirements Needed ..Job Title: New Centre Opening & Project ManagerOverall Job Objective:
To investigate and ensure selection of profitable cities and quality locations for citing of Regus centres in Nigeria; and assure maintenance of established centres in line with Regus quality standards.
1. Participate in strategic and operational process of identifying and assessing potentially profitable Regus locations.
2. Create a business development calendar to ensure that there is a routine and ongoing prospecting for profitable new locations with a target to identify a short list of locations in each year for Chief Operating Officerâs selection for build-out in following year.
3. Create project plans for each approved build-out showing milestones and deliverables including dates for progress reporting and submit to the C.O.O timely after approvals.
4. Develop, document, review, update and implement policies, procedures, systems, templates checklists, evaluation criteria and forms for carrying out city selection, site selection, site surveys, background checks on property owners, pre-lease procedures, HSE compliance checks, contract documentation, lease signing procedures and build-out procedures.
5. Will be responsible for directing and managing the development of new branches form beginning to end.
6. Will be responsible for ensuring construction (build-out) of new centres to meet the global standards and specifications of Regus.
7. Will be responsible for developing full scale project plans for each project with clearly defined project scope, goals and deliverables, and effectively communicating project expectations to project consultants, team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
8. Will be responsible for estimating resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
9. Will be responsible for ensuring prompt development and delivery of project reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentation to all relevant stakeholders
10. Will liaise with the centre manager to determine what is needed at each centre and convey that brief to the independent project consultant.
11. Will be responsible for ensuring that procurement and installation by independent consultant meets with Regus global standards and specification.Preferred Skills and Experience:
BA/BSc Required, Msc/MBA not required but an added advantage.
Project Management certification, a plus.
A minimum of 3/4 years of Project Management experience.
Previously worked with a construction related organization.
Strong written/verbal communication skills.
Superior organizational skills focusing on details
Must thrive in fast paced environments with strong work ethic; analytical, creative and takes initiative and gets the job done.Anyone interested should please send their applications to Damilola.Ashiru@regus.com. Deadline for submission of Applications is Friday, February 6, 2015.
We are here to work with you in achieving your desired career objectives.
Nigeria Job Bucket is here to sensitize you on the latest available employment opportunities, giving you a load of choices within Nigeria and the World.