Job opening: other jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Provide relevant input to developing and implementing a regulatory compliance framework for Etisalat Nigeria.
- Assist in articulating regulatory compliance policy for Etisalat Nigeria and in driving organization-wide adherence.
- Advise on and monitor compliance with conditions of the Unified Service Access Licence (UASL), 3G Licence, and Nigerian Communications Act, 2003 and other applicable legislation and regulations made thereunder.
- Develop and update compliance matrix for Etisalat Nigeria to ensure that compliance roles, responsibilities and timelines are adequately communicated to the business.
- Develop processes to support the compliance with regulatory obligations as may be required from time to time.
- Escalate all potential and known regulatory violations to the Head, Regulatory Affairs.
- Liaise with relevant units/functions in ensuring adherence to compliance framework for Etisalat Nigeria.
- Provide support in filing reports and obtaining regulatory approvals for tariffs, promotions and other approval requests by Etisalat Nigeria that may be required.
- Assist in implementing the unit?s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Assist in planning and managing the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates? performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Ensure an excellent relationship is built with mid and senior level managers across all relevant regulatory agencies.
- Ensure adequate training and development is delivered to team members on regulatory compliance issues.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Regulatory Affairs.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Regulatory Affairs.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Six (6) to eight (8) years post NYSC work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.
- Knowledge of Telecom sector and current trends in the Industry.
- Good Negotiation skills.
- Excellent problem solving and Analytical skills.
- Good Presentation & Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and written).
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!