Job opening: other jobs, jobs in Nigeria
- Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
- Present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of a case.
- Applicant should hold a degree certificate in law and must have been called to bar with a two(2) years practicing experience at least.
- Applicant must reside in Lagos or its environment.
Method of Application:Interested and qualified applicant should submit his her CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Adeleke Street, Off Tinuade Street, Off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
ATTENTION! Do not make any advance payments to any seller on Mobofree, not even for delivery! You may get scammed by unfair seller. Please report abuse to help us stop scam! To keep yourself safe, make sure to follow our Safety tips!